Founded in Atlanta in 2011, Decision Makers is a community of young business owners, leaders, and entrepreneurs working together to help make wise decisions consistent with following Jesus.
In March of 2012, we started organizing quarterly gatherings intent on learning from the life experiences of Atlanta business and community leaders in panel discussion formats around topics such as Purpose, Stewardship and Integrity. This “Lessons Learned” Series gave us a framework to talk about what these mentors had done right and what they would have liked to have done differently while in their 20s, 30s and 40s.
Since then, we’ve continued facilitating conversations about topics that leaders in their 20s, 30s and 40s often find challenging. These discussions give us an opportunity to learn from men a few stages of life ahead of us and encourage us to be wise Decision Makers.
Purpose of Decision Makers:
- To enhance the lives young business owners, leaders and entrepreneurs in Atlanta as they follow Jesus
Why the name “Decision Makers”?
- Our group is composed of decision makers in leadership positions relatively early in their careers and families
- Messages often provide insight into personal experiences and decision making most applicable to those leading organizations and families
Key Objectives of Decision Makers:
- Equip young influencers with the knowledge, inspiration and encouragement to make wise decisions consistent with following Jesus
- Help forge relationships and be a connector for Atlanta’s young decision makers who are committed to following Jesus